Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
He's a Panda Bear and we named him Alvarez. I love him.
A Five Guys opened in Pensacola today. 2.12 miles from my house. This is very good but also very bad.
The fair comes into town this week. Tomorrow to be exact.
I want to go to a corn maze.
I love candy corn.
I love this time of year. Fall is the BEST.
Hope you're all having a great fall thus far!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
2. Pour into very well greased bundt pan and bake for approximately 37 min at 350 degrees.
3. While waiting for cake to bake, melt your chocolate and begin dipping the strawberries in both the white and milk chocolate. (This recipe only calls for 10 strawberries but I always make extra for everyone)
4. Place your cake on a plate/tray to cool.
5. Finish dipping your strawberries.
6. Once cake is cool, place cream cheese icing into microwave for approximately 30 seconds (or until melted) and pour over cake, evenly distributing.
7. Adorn cake with chocolate covered strawberries (5 white chocolate and 5 milk chocolate)