Friday, September 10, 2010

Recap.

I don't know why I always feel as though I need an explanation for my absence so this time, I have no explanation. I could contribute it to being busy, having nothing to write about, not feeling like writing, etc. etc. Instead, I'll just say hey! :)

Last weekend was so good. SO good. I was able to spend some quality time with my sweet sister. The time went by way too quickly though. I am so thankful that it worked out for her to come and to have had the special quality time that we did.

It's crazy to think that we're both adults now, working real jobs and having so much more responsibility than we did just a few short years ago.

I never really imagined myself living away from my family and yes, I miss them more than you can even imagine but I know that this season of growth and maturity has been so crucial in my life.

It was definitely a treat to have Ashton visit me here and we had such a wonderful time!

And now for pictures...
Ash and I.


My love and I.

Ashton and Christie both came into town. Christie lives in California. We all attended a going away party for dear friends of ours.

My love and I again.

Antiquing.

Dinner with our grandparents :)


Don't leave :(

It was fabulous. Wish it didn't have to end.

3 comments:

Annie said...

so many cute pictures!! you ladies are all gorgeous! i always love your photos :)
happy friday hun! have a great weekend!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I'm glad she was able to visit! You look too cute antiquing.

Molly said...

awww, i love you gals! theres nothing like sisters!