Friday, November 12, 2010

just because.

I have two weddings to attend this weekend. I love weddings.

I may or may not have purchased two different dresses for both weddings for the sheer fact that I had a valid excuse to do so. Come on, we all know that attending a wedding = buying a new dress so therefore attending 2 weddings = buying 2 new dresses. Simple math, my friends.



Last night my love surprised me by cooking me a delicious dinner! Grilled steak, brussel sprouts cooked in soy sauce ( we LOVE them), fried okra and an incredible spinach salad. He's a definite keeper.

I feel like I harp on how amazing my boyfriend is on here a lot. I'm sorry if that makes you gag or roll your eyes. I've never been "that girl" before until now and I remember how sometimes it could be annoying when others would write or talk about things of this nature. I think it was more or less me feeling as though I would never experience what they were experiencing and maybe I was a bit jealous? Well, now it's here and I'm not going to lie- I'm totally relishing every second of it. I'm so blessed. I've never experienced anything like this in all of my life and this may be too transparent but I am so totally and completely in love and couldn't be more sure about anything.

We've talked a lot about future plans some lately and I'm getting very excited as to how things will map out. Life is so fun right now!

Kind of a goofy picture but I just love him :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

the picture of you two is adorable!! i LOVE brussel sprouts, slightly obsessed actually ;) i must try them in soy sauce!!

have a great reason sweet girly!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Cute dress!!! That's so exciting talking about the future!!

Molly said...

of course you need 2 dresses...duh! :)
i LOVE brussel sprouts. had this convo with annie a few times lately!