Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homemade spring.

Well, the beauty of spring has officially made it's debut! Flowers and trees are blooming all around here in pretty Pensacola. See?


I love it. My sinuses, however, do not.

To celebrate, I crafted this masterpiece (actually, I didn't even have a hint of spring on my mind when I made this but it sounds good, so yeah).

Photo frame- .49 cents
Floral Fabric- .79 cents
Polaroid of the love of my life and I- Free!



I quite like it and it goes nicely with my excessive frame collection and display pictured below...

Hope you're all well!

4 comments:

Patience said...

I love the frame collection.

Raquel said...

I love it. So simple yet it's beauty is priceless. I wish we had good thrift shops down in Miami.

ty said...

I LOVE your little frame nook!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love all those frames on the wall!