Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wedding on the brain.


I got engaged just a week ago and life has been a whirlwind ever since. A great whirlwind, at that.

I couldn't be more excited to plan the most important day of mine and Ben's life together! I am elated and I still don't think my feet have hit the ground quite yet since all of this happened.
We signed the contract for our reception venue last week (pictured above- bottom left) and it couldn't be more perfect and charming. I completed our wedding site that you can view here. We're going to check out a potential church this weekend for our ceremony. It's actually the church that my grandmother grew up attending, so it has special significance. Things are officially rolling!

SO much to think about and do and the thoughts can be completely overwhelming. I don't want to lose sight of what this is all about and get caught up in all of the little details that I forget to enjoy and truly savor these next few precious months. So I think the key is to just relax and enjoy every little bit of planning.
Oh and we set a date! October 28. 2011 shall be an incredible day. We are so excited!
Thank you so much everyone for the congratulatory wishes! They truly mean so much!

14 comments:

Raquel said...

I just checked out the website and my oh my is it adorable!!!

These months will both fly by and seem endless but my advice to you is enjoy every minute of the engagement season. Enjoy the planning process and remember, its your day and your family's day too.

OceanDreams said...

awww i am so thrilled for you!!! i knew you two would get engaged! xo!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Your ring is so beautiful!!!!

Morgan Owens said...

I can't wait to follow your wedding planning journey! :) I have a feeling it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL wedding!

Abbi said...

CONGRATS!!! how fun! your ring is beautiful!!!

chhipa said...

These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of courses were start before the

situation was much batter

Website Designing

Saad ali said...



It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of
site, nice entry. Thanks
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation

shangrila farm house said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Ophthalmology
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets

Sidra shahid said...

It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
ideas that have never been done before.
CCTV karachi
Security equipment
Surveillance System

Beechers Josh said...

One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks.
Ground Coffee
Best Coffee
original coffee
American coffee
Retail Coffee
Coffee Aroma
special coffee
Coffee beans
Coffee wholesale
CSR activity in Coffee business

Muhammad hussain said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Web Hosting Pakistan
Web Hosting Karachi
Website Hosting
Hosting Services Karachi
Web Hosting

Big Name Brand said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new
stuff you post.

Womens watches
Mens Watches
Designer Watches
Brand Name Watches
Cheap Watches

Saif austin said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY

muneeb khan said...

change youself into UnI....... as unique