Over the last couple of weeks, 3 different people have tagged me for the same blog task and I have not ignored their requests purposefully, I assure you! Casey, Leah-Maria and Shanny have all tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award! So without furthur adieu, I shall comply most honestly! :)
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
So, here goes my honest rant of honesty...
1. I am and have for most of my life been the epitome of a people pleaser. This is not something I entirely despise about myself, nor is it something I am proud to be. At times it can be a blessing but quite often it is a curse.
2. I am borderline obsessed with Disney movies and soundtracks. I am also obsessed with the movie "Enchanted" at the moment. I've just seen it for the first time not too long ago and I absolutely loved it. The soundtrack is also great! The song "So Close" on that soundtrack by Jon McLaughlin is enough to make my heart melt. I'm such a girl and fairytales unlock my inner child and lead me to believe that it CAN be reality. We shall see. ;)
3. I'm beyond gulty of over analyzation. I over analyze everything and it's extremely irritating.
4. A single compliment can put in an unbelievably great mood! For instance, this week has been so hectic and crazy and at one point today, I was almost going crazy...almost. A man and woman came in the office and I assisted them. They were the absolute sweetest little couple ever and before they left he flashed a huge smile at me and said "You are such a sweetheart and you also have excellent elocution." Of course at the moment i had not the slightest idea what "elocution" meant so I just smiled and thanked him profusely. I immediately searched webster.com for the definition. It means "The art of effective public speaking." I never thought of myself as a public speaker...I actually HATE public speaking. Whatever the case, the compliment made my day. Hey, I learned something new and it put me in a MUCH better mood! haha I'm contemplating becoming a news anchor now. Maybe the next Megyn Kelly? HA...I WISH!!
5. I'm utterly terrified of being abducted. So much so that I have nightmares about it all the time. It's really awful and a thought that haunts me continually. This could also be consequences for watching way too much News, CSI, Law and Order and Missing. Umm, I'd say so. Hey, you can never be too careful though, right?
6. I wish I looked like Rachel McAdams. I think she is one of the the most gorgeous and poised actresses and I'm a little obsessed with her.
7. I miss singing and playing piano...A LOT. I'm so disappointed in myself for not continuing to do something that I love and am so passionate about. I also really wish to enhance my musical abilities.
8. I honestly cannot stand "artificial" picture perfect people who appear to lead picture perfect lives. I prefer the raw and real, even when it isn't pretty.
9. I have never been "in love" before. ::sigh::
10. I'm addicted to cherry pull and peel twizzlers and cherry coke zero but I don't like cherries very much. hmmm?
I'm glad I only had to list ten things because I was totally at a loss near the end. it's been a long day!
So, I shall tag these lovely ladies...
Amber and Karen because they are great and everyone else in my blogger circle has already been tagged for this particular award. So, whoever wants to do this, be my guest! :)