Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm mentally, spiritually and physically exhausted.

I think I just began to realize how tired I was.

I don't know what I want.

Last night an old friend kind of put me in my place. It was good, in a weird way. I know that I needed it. I know that I'm slowly becoming accustomed to things that I should not be. I'm numb.

I know it and I'm not ever going to be a hypocrite again. I've lived behind a facade before and only ended up severely wounding myself.

Not this time.

I'm either hot or I'm cold.

Right now, I'm cold.

Just needed to get that out.

4 comments:

Robert said...

Many times we will go through those stages in our walk, but as Paul told young Timothy revive the gift that is in you. You can revive yourself, by renewing your relationship with the Holy Spirit

Unknown said...

Amber,
I'll be praying for you. We all go through this one time or another...

To Have & Hold said...

Hey Love! Praying for you!
xoxo a

Anonymous said...

I Love you -Mom <3