Monday, August 23, 2010

fantastic.

I have officially entered the iworld and I purchased the iphone 4.

I LOVE IT.
Had a superb weekend with the loveliest of people.

Enjoyed being lazy, snuggling up and watching movies with the sweetest boyfriend that ever lived.


Got to be a spectator while Ben tracked drums for one of our dear friend's EP's. He's the best drummer EVER.

Enjoyed testing out my handy dandy iphone camera.

Loved having cloudy skies and rain.

Did lots of smiling.

'Twas a lovely weekend, indeed.

And to top it off, I have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks!

Hope you all had a splendid weekend!

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome to the world of the iphone 4! If you need any app suggestions let me know!

Abbi said...

you will never be the same now with an iphone!! it's the best!!

LindseyEveryday said...

I love all of your pictures!! They're so cute.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love the pictures. Did you take all of these from your iphone4? I'm still thinking about which phone I should get and this one is definitely on my list

Shayla said...

you are so beautiful!

I love all of the shots!!!