Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was wonderful. I was able to spend it with my family in Panama City in an amazing condo my grandparents own right on the water. It was great to escape everyday life and just "be". Sometimes we all need a break.

On the way over, things didn't look too great seeing as the sky was black and the wind and rain was terrible! We stopped at a rest area and just sat and watched the storm pass, which was really cool!

Th rest of the weekend was great and entailed laying in the sun, swimming, sleeping in, going to all the nice restaurants, shopping, Indiana Jones, and just hanging out. My cousin Sonya came as well. She is in town visiting us from West Virginia. It was fun having her there. She leaves this Saturday :(

This three day weekend due to Memorial day yesterday was awesome! Now it's tueday and back to work. I have a long two weeks ahead of me! I work all this week, then I have insurance classes Fri-Sun and then work all next week. We also have about 5 shows at Red Door, so my days and nights will be packed. Needless to say, I will be exhausted come next weekend. I'm already looking forward to next weekend. haha.

These days have been literally flying. I cannot believe we're almost in June already, halfway through 2008. Where has the time gone?! It's insane!

Well, I am going to go now, I suppose I should get back to work. I'm trying to keep myself up to date with this thing. Have a great day!

-Amber

No comments: