Friday, January 22, 2010

wants vs. needs

There are so many things that I want right now and my patience is wearing thin. Just because I want them doesn't necessarily mean that I need them.

I'm going to concoct a list of "wants" and "needs" for you (okay, mainly for myself) to decipher and perhaps counsel me? If not, this could very well be therapeutic for me. I like to make lists.

Wants
-A macbook
-Canon EOS 40D
-Tripod
-An iphone although I am somewhat biased to my blackberry
-New Furniture
-Home decor (for my imaginary apartment/house that WILL someday become a reality)

Needs
-To find a decent, safe and reasonably priced place to live ASAP
-Used furniture (bedroom, living etc.)
-A visit to Charlotte to see my family
-A workout/gym routine
-A flat stomach in time for summer
-New glasses that I won't be so insecure about wearing. Maybe some designer lenses? ;)
-A tan (yes, I consider this a necessity)
-every.single.thing from anthropologie.com yes. need.
-An oil change for my car

Is that too much to ask?

I sound like such a brat.

Happy Friday! :)

*Going to look at an apartment later on today. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Annie said...

i have so many wants as well!
ugh, the list never stops growing... ;)

hope you have a great weekend sweetpea!!

leah @maritalbless said...

I doubt you could ever sound like a brat.

Sierra said...

Hope you find an amazing apartment sweetie and I have a lot of the same wants and needs. Do bad we can't always have both, huh?

I posted some lovely awards just for you at my blog land!

Happy weekend!

Molly said...

You DO need every single thing from Anthrolologie. So do I. Weird, huh? :)

Good luck with the apartment hunt!

A Moms Perspective said...

Well we can take care of at least three here in Charlotte, family,
Bedroom furniture, Anthropologie and even Ikea plus home cooking....DEAL? Please I miss you! <3

Jonathan Volk said...

hahaha! thats awesome! even though you're a total BRAT (aka B) its a pretty good list. :) Love you.
Btw. I agree with Dar. ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have a lot of the same wants and needs! I hope you get some of them soon~

Tiffany jones said...

i NEED everything from anthropologie as well amb. love you! so glad you found me! xoxoxoxo you amazing inspiring girl you.