Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kid's Portraits

I managed to capture a few photos of some really adorable kids while I was up north. I'm still trying to get better with all of the editing and whatnot but here are a few for your viewing, if you please. :)

My cousin's gorgeous little girl, sweet Abigail Grace.


















Adorable Daniel. Such sweet dimples.













































Hailey Olivia Brown. My friend's little girl. She is an absolutely gorgeous baby!


























Could they possibly be any cuter??

11 comments:

Emmy said...

Those are gorgeous photos! What cuties!!

Unknown said...

Cute shots. What editing software are you using?

Anonymous said...

Cool pics! I wish I knew how to take good pictures...

Liz said...

Great shots! Very cute :)

AmberDenae said...

Thanks ladies!!

Andrea, I'm using GIMP. I dwnloaded it for free online and it's rather impressive! I've yet to figure 90% of the tools out though. There is SO much! haha I need a tutorial of some sort.

Shanny said...

These are fantastic!!!! The kids being so cute are a plus too of course =)

Courtney said...

Aww what precious photos!!

Elizabeth B. said...

aww great job on the shots & editing! I really admire someone with photo talent :D
They are all so adorable too.. I esp love the one w/the butterfly paint! too cute.

Danya said...

Precious pictures Amber! Are they from your new camera?? I'm still really wanting to get into photography! I'm calling you this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures and babies. There is a gift for you on my blog I wrote the other day :)

Jaime said...

super cute kids. Love the dimples.