Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not a good start to my morning and some other randomosities.

Started off my morning with a nice big cup of coffee...ahh refreshing. Got to work with coffee in hand and spilled it ALL OVER my desk, chair and floor. Oh joy. Freaked out for a second and then ran to the back to get a roll of paper towels and soaked up coffee for a good ten minutes and wiped it down with windex. Now my office smells like coffee and windex and it's giving me a headache.

Just opened the drawer in my desk to retrieve the payment box key and to my amazement, it is filled with coffee! Seriously?!

All I wanted was to drink a cup of coffee this morning...sheesh!

Silver lining- tomorrow is Friday. Thank you Jesus.

-Last night I went out with my best friend for sushi and can i just say that I am now obsessed with the vegetable roll, only I add cream cheese to it and OH MY GOSH it is delicious! I could eat it every day for the rest of life. Yes.

-Later, we went to Fish House for ladies night. Every drink is only $2 for ladies. I don't really drink but every now and then, once in a blue moon will sip on something. I like being sober. We had a good time until some creepers were trying to dance all up on us and then we quickly exited. Ughhh.

-Bought two really cute maxi dresses for only $10 each! I'm beginning to fall in love with the long dresses. I have like 9 now and could literally wear them every day. They are so cute and cool for summertime.

-Going to hear my friends, The Gills play out at Pensacola beach tonight!

-Super ready for the weekend and the beach! Bring it on!

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, I hope your day gets better! And you are right, tomorrow is FRIDAY! :) Glad you had a fun night out with your girlfriend last night..and it drives me CRAZY when nasty people attempt to approach me without being asked or given any type of sign to approach me ;) haha. I feel your pain...I tried to add you facebook and myspace, Shannon B. :) Have a great rest of the day pretty girl!

Sarah said...

Sorry about your morning! But, like you said, tomorrow is Friday and that should bring some happy thoughts.

I know what you mean about the maxi dress! I just bought one and love it, but can't figure out what kind of shoes to wear. Flip-flops? Wedges? Sandals?

Melissa said...

Don't ya hate mornings that start out that way - Sounds like things are looking up though - $10 dresses? Sold!

Lindsey said...

Mmmm sushi!!! I want some now! The cream cheese rolls are divine!

JAMIE said...

Hey! I am getting married on Pensacola Beach on July 7! What time does the sun set there??

P.S. I HATE spilling coffe on my desk at work. It DOES make for a bad day! :)

Morgan Owens said...

eeeekk sorry! DEFINATELY not a good start to the day! I hope your day gets better and you have a wonderful Friday!

Jessica said...

Gracious.....not a good start, indeed! So sorry you got off to a bad start!

I have to agree......creepers are the worst. It makes me SO ANGRY when some skeezy dude acts like that. Whistles at me in the WalMart parking lot, for instance, or whoops and hollers at me at a stop light. Seriously?! Has this been effective before? Gracious. Poor Scott knows the look on my face when I have just encountered such creepiness. Not pretty.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Gotta love the sushi!!

yours truly... said...

I wish you lived closer so we could have sushi in our maxi dresses everyday!!!