Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And so I return...

With a most heavy heart. Details are not to be disclosed due to protecting rights and identities but I feel absolutely crushed.

And no, this has absolutely nothing to do with my sweet Ben. In fact, he has been a wonderful source of strength and support for me during this time.

I once heard a quote that went something like this...

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

Sound familiar?

I've found myself in a grueling situation as of late. Probably one of the most intense, heartbreaking and upsetting situations I have ever been placed in. Moreso because of the longevity of my relationship with certain parties involved.

All I know is that I detest being lied to. Point blank. Deceit is one of the most ultimate betrayals to me and how I got sucked into this, is beyond me.

At this point, I'm simply hoping and praying that a sacred friendship can be salvaged although I fear it could very well be too far gone and that so breaks my heart.

Perhaps I'm being a little too honest here.

Praying and seeking wisdom and a pure heart above all things.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Hey sweetie I will be praying for you and I hope everything turns out okay! I know deceit is no fun thing to deal with and I pray that your friend finds the light and seeks forgiveness.

A Moms Perspective said...

It breaks my heart to see you going through this. Your heart is pure. I have no doubt. You have been a wonderful, loyal and loving friend and it is tragic that that trust has been broken by lies and betrayal. There is no pain so bitter. A wise person once told me secrets make you sick. I'm so sorry you were ever put into this imposiible situation where all you did was try to be there with love, compassion and support. God knows the truth and he will hold you and catch each tear and be your everlasting comfort and hope. you do have so many TRUE friends who love and respect you and know what a beautiful, honest and loving person that you are, who would never betray you. Dwell on that you have a wonderful, loving, wise and supportive boyfriend and a supportive family that loves you more than life. The life ahead of you may seem daark right now but the sun is shining right around the bend. Contine to build it on truth. honesty and integrety and you will have a beautiful fulfilled life ahead of you! I love you and am so very proud that you are a young lady of strong conviction and personal integrety!
TRUTH will always prevail against all lies!
Love Forever, Mom

A Moms Perspective said...

and a quote for you...

It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error.— Adrian Rodgers