Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this thing on?

I'm back!

My trip to Charlotte was beyond amazing. There are simply not enough words for me to describe how incredible it was. I am so blessed.

It was so difficult leaving. Way more difficult than I thought it would be.

I'm super homesick. More so than I even was before I went to Charlotte. I just miss my family and seeing them every day.

Oh the pains of growing up.

Anyways, pictures coming soon. There are hundreds, so I'll have to go through and choose. That will be difficult.

Hope you all had a fantastic week! :)

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Glad you had a nice time and can't wait to see pictures!

Hang in there about being homesick. Hope you can be together with them soon.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had an amazing time!

Shayla said...

Glad your trip went well :)!!

I cant wait to see the pictures :)

Jonathan Volk said...

had the best time! :) looking forward to seeing all the pictures you post! loooove you!

Shanny said...

Awww yay for an incredible trip!!