Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow

A blogging slump?!

It's nearly been a week since I last posted. How dreadful. I am having major withdrawls!

So, I hope you all had a tremendous Thanksgiving which I see that you certainly did by reading all of your blogs! :)

I did as well. It was wonderful. The food was phenominal, the family was loud and obnoxious, the nap was luxurious, dessert was divine and the shopping on Black Friday was quite successful! Mom, Dad, Mema and I were the only ones who managed to go ALL day long and it was so much fun! I loved spending time with them and laughing at my crazy Dad who is absolutely hilarious and makes me laugh at everything! I purchased a few gifts for family but I have SO much more shopping to do, it's insane!

I cannot believe that Christmas is in 23 days! It's amazing how as a kid 23 days seems like an eternity but as you get older it just zooms by! I do not want these 23 days to zoom by. I want to savor the season and soak it all in. I want to go ice skating at the Wharf, go Christmas Caroling at our annual Christmas Party, go see the gorgeous lights at Bellingrath Gardens, and so much more! I just hope that this month doesn't pass by too quickly!

It was SO nice to have 4 days off of work. Too nice. It went by super fast though. Always does, huh?

Well I have a lot more to write and pictures to post of a sweet new addition to our family but I will have to post them later!

Hope you're all doing well!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. =)

Unknown said...

So happy that you had a terrific Thanksgiving!!! YAY
Shopping is such a fun thing and terrible thing! lol
The sis and I went out Black Friday shopping and it was (as usual) quite the experience. Got some deals. Made it out alive!
Can't believe Christmas will be here in 23 days!!!

Shanny said...

Great to know you had a nice Thanksgiving!! And the shopping? Its the best way to burn off all the extra calories, too bad I had to work. I have yet to start on that and only 23 days to go... Ay dios mio!

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear you had a nice holiday! Can't wait for pictures!