Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

Woke up at 6:00 am on Saturday morning to begin setting up for our big moving sale. Note: 6:00 am on a Saturday is more than torturous.

These are only my clothes. Picture this times 3. Yes, the Collins girls have WAY too many clothes. It's somewhat ridiculous. It was time to get rid of some, even the cute ones. I just don't wear them all and there is no sense in having them take up room in my dresser and closet. So, I FINALLY went through and got rid of TONS. It was a relief and I made some good cha-ching in doing so. That never hurts ;) More money for which I can buy new clothes. I love my theory.














Getting it all set up. This doesn't even do it justice. I should have taken a picture from the road.














Saturday night we went to a Gills' show- one last time with my sister : (














My friend, Beth and I. (Would you look at how long my hair is getting!)



















(L-R) Ben, Danielle, Myself and my sister, Ashton.















Myself, Beth and Josh















Danielle and I.




















Despite the early Saturday Morning, yard sale chaos, wind chills and feeling pretty crappy all weekend with a head cold and unstoppable allergies- I'd say that this weekend was nothing less than wonderful as it was spent with family and friends.

This moving stuff is starting to feel more real. The house is in utter chaos and I'm just kind of ready now for it to be over with. Then again, I'm not. So back and forth.

Tonight shall entail a girls night with my mom's best friend, my best friend and my sister's best friends. Movies, cookies, chips, phase ten, lots of laughing and most likely- some crying. I'm most definitely looking forward to it, though.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Annie said...

wow, that is quite the yard sale!! so much stuff!!
great pictures girly!! you are beautiful and i am loving your hair! so pretty!

Jessica said...

Oh.....if I lived anywhere near you, I would have SO been there for that sale. You always look so cute and I would have run wild in all of your clothes. Wow....

Glad to hear you sounding so upbeat!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The yard sale looks like it was huge! Glad you were able to make some money from it though.

Lindsey said...

What a busy weekend! Loved the pics, you are so gorgeous!!

Sierra said...

Wow, looks like you have lots of clothes, but like you said you will get some new ones, yipee! You are so photogenic girl - what darling pictures! Glad you are having amazing times with friends and families and I hope moving goes well. Glad to see you are doing better!

Anonymous said...

Whoa girl, that's a LOT of stuff! :) Which reminds me... I should be doing something similar.. but I'm just so lazy ;) On a side note, you are SO cute with your bright eyes!

xo