Here goes nothing...
1. I've been blogging for two years now and I had no idea how addicting it would become. I have met some really amazing people through this thing and have had so much fun in the process. Thank you to all of my faithful readers. You bless me and inevitably make my heart smile.
2. I really want to start my own etsy site. I'm debating on what I want to sell. Perhaps vintage pieces? Maybe some handmade jewelry? I'm finding myself wanting to be more crafty and I have all these ideas bouncing around in my head. I need to bring them to life.
3. I couldn't live without music. Period. I've been listening to only vinyls lately on my totally amazing record player that my love bought and refinished for me. I've neglected my itunes for some time now but I feel no shame in doing so. There is just something I love about the static of a record player.
4. Sometimes I feel as though I was born in the wrong era. I would've loved to live in the 40's-50's.
5. I wish I could swing dance. I love to dance but Ben isn't too keen on it, unfortunately. We gotta work on that. ;)
I now have the privilege of nominating these lovely ladies...
Shayla over at Sunshine and Sprinkles. She is a lovely coastguard bride to be and has the sweetest personality. She also has a beautiful heart and it shows in her writing.
Annie over at Chapters of Our Life. She's so fun! Love her style. Also a bride to be and just beautiful!
Molly over at Stilettos and Diapers. She's someone I happen to know in real life too! Love her blog. She balances motherhood and style SO WELL. She's hilarious, gorgeous and she always has something great to say.
Sierra over at Ocean Dreams. What a lovely and genuine soul. She always inspires, challenges and makes me want to be a better person.
Shanny over at I did, I do, I will. Her journey to motherhood has been heartbreaking at times, encouraging and so beautiful. She is a strong woman whom I greatly admire and I am so excited for her as she is expecting twinsies!
You're all lovely.
Waltz on over and check these ladies out. They won't disappoint!
Thanks again, Sarah!