Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some pictures.

Here are some promised pictures of my 3rd 22nd birthday celebration! Gosh, I really made out this year. Not my plan- I am simply blessed with a wonderful family and an amazing group of friends!















BFF's. Meagan and I! The hat thing is a tradition that my group of friends started. Kind of silly but we have fun with it. Everyone gets a different one their birthday! Madi picked mine out. She also bought me lilies and a sweet balloon!
















I love me some Danielle!















Lovely Mallory and I















Meagan, Fil and I.















Beth! She has got to have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen! I love this girl.














Love my megs.














One of the tables.















The group! Such wonderful people!
















Whitney and I on the beach.















Beth, Whitney, myself, Mallory and Meagan. It was a little cold and windy but a great night!














Danielle, Beth and Matt. LOVE these three!














Kim, Natalie, Myself and Meagan.

There, you have it! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. What wonderful friends you have! :)

Morgan Owens said...

Love the pics! You all look so pretty! It looks like you had a great time! :)