Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just some stuff.

Good morning sunshines.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet due to my being at work. I should be doing work. There is always much to do, catch up on and begin. I mustn't waste all of my time blogging as I am not paid to do so but it is oh so tempting!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fabulous. It basically consisted of staying in my pajamas all day and watching movies with my sisters and one of my best friends. It was glorious. It nearly rained the entire weekend so it made for great shut in's with movies and junk food. Can't get much better.

I am leaving for Charlotte, NC in 3 days with my sisters and dear friend, Beth. We're going to visit some of our wonderful friends, the Volks. They came and stayed with us this summer. We had SO much fun. They're without a doubt one of the best families I know. I can't wait to spend time with them!

As soon as I get off work on Friday, we will head that way. I'm so thankful for Labor day permitting me to take this short road trip!

Can you believe it's September 1st?! This year has flown. It's insane. I don't like how fast this time is going as my family will be leaving soon but I am excited about fall and everything it brings. Summer has been great but this heat and humidity has gotten the best of me. I'm ready for a fresh change and breezier weather.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Work is over rated. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Can't believe it's September! Have a great time in Charlotte!

Annie said...

i really can't believe it's already sept!
i'm also not paid to blog but i can't resist the temptation! ha!
hope you are having a great day too :)

Morgan Owens said...

I was just telling a friend that today, I can't believe the year is almost over and Christmas is rolling around the corner again! I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend visiting friends!

Robert said...

have fun

In This Wonderful Life said...

Hope your trip was good!! :) I can't believe it is already September either!