Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The President is on my beach.

Yep, he's in town. Right this very instant. I'm watching it live.

He's walking on our pure white shores.

Last night I went downtown with friends and they had all the roads closed down there. It was a bit difficult. I finally made it home 45 mins later. Home from downtown usually takes me 10 minutes. Oh well.

Obama, I hope you can help do something about this crisis. I'm not discrediting you entirely, yet I do find a majority of your methods and ideas to be absurd. Please don't let me down. Don't let the gulf coast down. I do realize that a group effort is going to need to take place to help with this catastrophe.

Our beaches are magnificient. Our people are amazing. Our businesses are our livelihoods. We need a miracle.

Because this mess looms just a few miles from our shores...

photos from pensacolanewsjournal.com

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I hope he does something too! I know he's getting a lot of crap for not doing a lot about it...but I guess it takes a group effort and we can't just blame it on him. We all have to do our share I think, hope the discussion went well while you were watching.

sleepypulse said...

I know exactly what your going threw! I too live on the Gulf Coast. I would try and get a job help cleaning the animals, but sadly I am not yet 18. Best wishes for everyone there.