Friday, June 18, 2010

Viernes!

That means friday in spanish in case you were wondering. I used to work in a spanish church and I sang on the worship team (yes, in spanish) and that, my friends is how I learned to speak this marvelous language. Me encanta. Si, es verdad.

I'm going to Tampa tomorrow. And Orlando on Sunday. Would you believe that I was born and pretty much raised in the sunshine state and I have NEVER been out of the panhandle? As in, I've never ventured down to central or south Florida. Isn't that pathetic? I think it is. I'm excited. I'm excited about seeing my boyfriend, too. It's going to be a good weekend. I can feel it.

Last night I went to a sports bar with friends to watch the Celtics/Lakers game and the same egyptians from the night before were there. I'm not even lying. I promise you. They followed me outside and proclaimed "Do ju vemember us from de las night?" As weird and creepy as it is, I couldn't help but find it kind of adorable. Isn't that weird? I don't know why. I'm weird. Strange, I tell you.

I found a dollar. George was just looking up at me. It's my lucky dollar.

I like this picture.

Tomorrow makes me smile.

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have fun in southern Florida!

Sierra said...

Have a wonderful trip and what a darling picture of you both!

Sarah xo said...

Aww hope you're enjoying an amazing weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it! I found a pound coin yesterday, that made me smile! xo