Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hobby.

I must admit that I've undoubtedly encountered a newfound love for this whole photography thing. As I am indeed an amateur, each image I manage to capture completely thrills me! I LOVE the shutter sound each shot makes and adore photographing loved ones and pretty things.

I've always loved pictures and been interested in photography but never had the funds to buy adequate equipment for quality photos. Until now, that is. Like I said before, I am camera and picture crazy. Thanks to me, my family has an immense amount of photos from nearly every vacation and endeavor because I always have a camera on me. I actually sometimes annoy them to no end with my constant picture taking.

I really don't have high expectations for this hobby that I so enjoy. I would absolutely love to take a basic photography course to familiarize myself with my camera and really understand and learn how to utilize it to it's full potential. I'm not so sure I could see myself becoming a professional but I really do just have a lot of fun with it and look forward to taking many more pictures and sharing them with you!

All of you seasoned photographers out there, please feel free to constructively criticize. I'm so new to all of this and any advice and critique is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

I love photography too.... but if I can't even focus my eyes... the camera has no chance lol
Your pics so far are great, I like them a lot!! The course is a good idea for you to learn some trics, etc. You should totally go for it!