The lovely Morgan bestowed this tagging task upon me of which I am unruly grateful due to the mere fact that I was somewhat blank as to what I would write about today, friends. I stayed out a bit late last night (for a work night, that is) and managed to only get 4 measly hours of sleep. I'm seriously regretting it right now. I'm a bit groggy and feel as though my mind is not operating as intended. It's going to be a long day.
So without further adieu, I shall begin.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. This weekend
2. Going to the beach
3. My Vacation- I leave in one week!
6. My cousin's wedding
7. The new work that God is going to do with my Family
8. Sleeping in this Saturday.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
3. Went tanning (bad, I know =/)
4. Went to Publix
5. Ate dinner with the fam
6. Watched American idol
7. Went to Fish House for ladies night and danced the night away with my best friends! Stayed out a little too late for a work night though and I'm definitely feeling it today.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go back to school for something I love.
2. Start a photography business.
3. Excel in my music and writing (something that has definitely taken the backburner lately)
4. Travel the entire world.
5. Open an orphanage.
6. Be a better person.
7. Make a difference.
8. Love unconditionally, genuinely, and without reserve.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Law and Order
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. I Love Lucy
5. Fox News
7. The City/The Hills
8. Criminal Minds
8 Favorite Fruits:
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. New Zealand
3. Anywhere in South America
(I've been to Italy and Mexico. Otherwise, they'd be on the list!)
8 people I'm tagging:
Now, show me what you're made of ladies! ;)
I hope you all have a terrific Thursday!
Update- This is how tired I am... I had to call our Fire Operations center for some assistance on a policy and when the automated machine came on for me to press 1, for Underwriting or 2, for Service. I literally pressed 2 on my computer keyboard.
Why am I telling you this? haha