Monday, April 13, 2009

Just out of curiosity.

I'm pretty certain that you're all aware of the nation-wide Tax Day Tea Party grassroots movement taking place this Wednesday, April 15.

I'm definitely an advocate for this but don't believe I will be able to participate due to work. =/

Do any of you plan on attending the "Tea Party" near you?

Just wondering.

You may or may not agree. I, however find it to be a bold statement that needs to be made!

I look forward to seeing how Pensacola's will turn out.











If you're interested, click the link above that I provided and you can click on your state and view the different cities participating.

3 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

I got an invite for one in my neighborhood on facebook...I clicked 'yes' only because a close friend sent it to me...later I was like wait what is this tea party thing?! lol...Idk If I will be able to go but yes it's a statement that needs to be made!

Unknown said...

I agree! We must stand up and let our will be known!

Great post!!

Robert said...

This is the first time I've heard of it.