Sunday, July 11, 2010

birthday.

Today is my sister, Ashton's birthday. 22 years old. That doesn't seem like it's possible. We're only a mere 16 months apart and yes, I'm 23 so it's appropriate but it feels like we should still be kids in so many ways.

Apart from being happy for her because she's having an amazing time with family and friends today, I'm a little sad because a) I can't be there and b) this is the first birthday I've ever missed. See our family makes a huge ordeal out of birthdays. They're a big deal. Always. We love them.

So happy 22 years to my dear sister, partner in crime, best friend, secret keeper and continual encourager. She knows me probably better than just about anyone. We share all of the same memories and she's always been in my corner. Always. I am so blessed to have two of the most amazing, genuine and beautiful sisters and I couldn't be more proud of both of them.

So, here are some sweet photos of my lovely Ashton through the years.


















Happy Birthday, Ash! I wish I could be there but we'll make up for it when I come and visit (which will hopefully be SOON). You're amazing and I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

suzy said...

wow. you two are gorgeous! good graish.