Monday, July 12, 2010

Melting.

My heart, that is.

I've been so freaking sad that I couldn't accompany Ben and his family to Tennessee this week to meet his somewhat new little nephew, hang out with his sister and her husband as well as his other family.

Ben met his nephew for the first time today and this picture literally made me tear up. (What is it about the man you love holding a baby that is so incredibly beautiful and moving?)


I don't know but this is absolutely precious to me. This picture is worth over a thousand words. I love it.

I love my guy so much.

I so wish I was there.

:(

3 comments:

Christine said...

aww so sweet!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Amber this is so cute!! I feel the same way when I see Micah and Lily cuddling :)

Anonymous said...

That photo is so cute. :)