2. Yesterday, work was fun. The other girls in the office and I literally laughed until we cried and I honestly couldn't even really tell you what it was about. It felt good though and needless to say, we didn't really get anything done yesterday afternoon. I think we're alloted that for all the work that we do get done though, right? Sure.
3. My boyfriend is sweet. He really spoils me. This is my "I know you love me and will do anything I ask" when I want something face. He always gives in. Most always, at least.
4. I had scorching coffee this morning that burned my tongue and now it feels like sand paper. This is really not good.
5. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to see through someone elses eyes? Like do people with brown eyes see colors differently than people with green eyes? For instance, we all know and have been taught colors and shades but what if your blue was my orange or so on and so forth. Does that make sense? It's really a little bit frustrating to think about, but I just can't help but wonder. And how would anyone ever know? You could never look through somoene elses eyes. Ever. So, you just never know. It's kind of like people saying that dogs see in black and white. I beg to differ. My dog knew colors. I know it. How would anyone ever be able to tell that anyway? Or people saying when you have a dream that you're falling and if you don't wake up before you hit the ground, you will die in your sleep. Again, how is this really and truly proven? Ah, I could go on and on. For the sake of yours and even, my own sanity, I'll stop.
6. Sometimes working in customer service is exasperating. People really should consider what it's like to be in another's shoes. If anything, it has made me empathize with other CSR's out there. Gotta stick together. I truly understand. My motto is "kill em with kindness" and it works most of the time but then there are those ones who are going to be mean, rude and nasty no matter how polite and understanding you seem to be. I would be lying if I said that I never cried about it or took it personally. It's hard not to sometimes. Fellow CSR's, receptionists or anyone that deals with the public on a daily basis- you're incredible.
7. I'm going to the river on Sunday with some of my most favorite people. We're going tubing all day. I'm so excited. You have no idea. I just wish Ben could join. Dangit.
8. I need a vacation. Soon. Really soon. I think it's in the works. It needs to happen and SOON. Do you feel the emphasis on "soon"?
9. I would like to visit a zoo.
10. Have you ever thought about going an entire day without listening to any music whatsoever? Do you think you could do it? I honestly don't think that I could. I think the withdrawl symptoms would be so brutal.
That's all I got.
It's Friday. Rejoice with me!