I fugured I'd write some random facts about me to get us better acquainted. I must admit, this whole blogging thing could very well become addicting if I'm not careful. I've already posted twice today! Nerd? Uhhhhhh
Ten Random Facts About Me
10. When I was around 5 or 6 I actually thought that I had once been an adult, like as if I had lived a previous life and I used to talk to all my friends about “When I was Big” and I would tell them stories of what my “Big Life” consisted of. Makes me wonder. Haha
9. I love to eat weird foods anything from kibbi, hummus, falafel and cous cous to sushi and weird Spanish and european dishes. I’ll try anything at least once and chances are I’ll actually like it (most of the time :)
8. I tend to be ocd about certain things. I absolutely can not and will not leave my house without my bed being made or it will bother me all day long, I also color coordinate my closet. However, the rest of my room can be a wreck. Weird, I know.
7. I could literally sit at a piano and sing for hours and not get bored with it. There is something about making music that is so soothing and it does something deep inside of me that is indescribable.
6. Stationary and journals are some of life’s little necessities.
5. I can nap anytime, anywhere and in any setting. In fact, I could fall asleep at this desk right now sitting upright. I should’ve been a cat.
4. When I’m upset, I often give the silent treatment or leave and just drive. I can’t stand yelling and it helps me cool off and become calm and collective.
3. I have an odd way of doing things every day, I have a routine that I follow every morning and I don’t like to get off track, such as this morning there was no creamer! That threw me for a spin, my day is just not going right because of it either.
2. I press the lock button on my keyless entry like 10 times and then I forget when I get inside and go back out to make sure the doors are locked!
1. I have had many near death experiences from being bit by a copperhead snake, busting my head open, having a vent fall on my face as a baby and ripping my eyelashes out, to having a possum fall out of a tree, hit me in the head and knock me down (I am not lying). I’m pretty sure I have some of the craziest stories you will ever hear and one day I’m going to write a book.