Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday =/

That awful dreaded Monday has once again arrived and it came quite quickly might I add. I was so pleasantly greeted by a rather large load of messages, pending notes and many payments that needed entered into the system and while trying to juggle all of this the phone decided to ring about every 2 min. How I just love Monday mornings, ha. They sure know how to put a damper on the mood. Thankfully the last two hours have gone by rather quickly. Now if only the rest of the day would stay at this pace.

This past weekend was somewhat uneventful. We had a family reunion to attend in Opp, AL on Saturday. It's as small as it's spelled. Then Sunday consisted of a whole lot of nothing on my part. I did some minor cleaning and didn't really feel so good, so I slept a lot and just lounged around.

Last night there was some heavy duty cooking to be done for the "Scream the Prayer" tour that is on Tuesday. Mom is trying to have everything prepared beforehand so things don't get too out of control. It's most likely going to be the biggest event that the Red Door has ever hosted, so we want to be sure that everything goes smoothly. It should be interesting. We're looking forward to it. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

That's really all.

Maybe I'll get inspired and write something worth reading later.

-amber

No comments: