Monday, June 23, 2008

I need a keyboard!

I REALLY want to buy a keyboard. A nice keyboard might I add. I've been wanting one for a while now and I've been looking but all the ones I want are way too expensive. Hopefully something will come up soon. I'm pretty picky when it comes to keyboards =/ I hate that I am but I guess I'm so spoiled by the sound and feel of a real piano that it has ruined me. Anything that doesn't have that authentic sound and touch sounds so toy-ish to me.

I really want to start playing more and it's difficult to do so on my piano because it's located in our family room, which is the most active room in the house and when the tv is on or people are scattered all over the room the last thing they want is the noise of a piano to talk or listen over. So, I'd really love something I could have in my bedroom to play whenever I feel like it.

I'm continuing to write as much as I can and I'm trying to keep singing as much as I can as well. Hopefully something will become of all of this, God willing.

Until then, I'm still on the lookout for that perfect keyboard ;)

No comments: