Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ramblings

It's so unbearably hot and humid outside. I am a complete and total southern girl but the Florida heat in the summertime can easily get the best of me. It can be very overwhelming. I just went to lunch and in my short walk from the office to my car I felt like the sun was beating me only to climb into my car and not be able to breathe because of the severity of this awful humidity. Thank God for air conditioning and one that works! I have had to drive two different cars with no air conditioning in this sunshine state and well let's just say that it was pointless to take a shower before you got in the car to drive anywhere. Needless to say, I am exremely grateful for a nice car with air conditioning this summer! Thank you Lord!

I'm not meaning to seem like I have a cloud hanging over my head but I have been having these terrible headaches all day since this morning. They like get really intense, die down a bit and just linger only to get really intense again. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't had any caffeine today or what. You see I'm on this kick where I want to stop bad eating habits, work out and stay in shape. So, I joined a gym and I have not been as consistent in going as I thought I would be. I guess the nights I have nothing to do, I don't want to do anything and working out can seem a chore. However I am determined. I did not have my wonderful and faithful cup of hazelnut coffee this morning, I refrained and it was hard but I did it! I guess I have developed a dependancy on caffeine without even knowing it. I suppose that maybe this is the cause of these awful headaches. I am so tempted to go across the street to Starbucks and grab a frapp or something but I will resist the temptation and stick with this because I know I will feel better about it in the end, hopefully. (I'll let you know how my rebound goes ;)

On a lighter and happier note, Wednesday is almost over and that means only two more days of work until the weekend! How that excites me. I love my job but I LOVE my weekends :)

I suppose I should get back to work now. I just felt the urge to write, imagine that? ;)

much love. amber

No comments: