Thursday, July 17, 2008

Almost here...

I got my actual picture id license for my 4-40 this morning! It's been a long time coming, that was a long process and it's still not over with, haha.

I leave for Mexico tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. My mind is racing with things I need to get done, bills I need to pay before I leave, little necessities I need to buy, packing, ahhhh!













I am super excited! I am looking forward to the sight, smell and taste of Mexico, the kindness and generosity of the people, the lost and the ones who are hungry for more of Jesus! I am looking forward to the mountians, the city, the villages, the people and children. I a looking forward to meeting and ministering to the Mayan Indians and venturing out into the mountain villages. I contain excitement, expectation, and anticipation. I am also a little nervous, but I know that the Lord is good and faithful and he will be with us wherever we go and in whatever we do. I just pray that he speaks to me and that I am alert and in tune with the Holy Spirit at all times. I pray that there is complete and harmonious unity among our team, that our spirits would become as one. I pray for miracles, souls saved, sickness and diseases healed and those who are struggling with addiction, depression lonliness etc. to be changed by the power of God. I pray that Jesus humbles me and that I walk in humility the entire time I am there and always! I pray that I can be a blessing, a servant and a light for Him. Go beyond my expectations. He always does!
Gracia a Dios por este oportunidad!

I am sure that I will have a number of pictures and stories when I return and I will most definitely post them here for those of you who wish to see :) Did I mention we are driving? Yeah, tomorrow should be a long day, It will be fun though.

Pray for us if you think about it!
-amber denae

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! Yes, please share stories and pictures when you get back :-D