Thursday, July 17, 2008

I feel good...

My office manager just left for the day and she told me that they were really going to miss me and that I take a lot off of their shoulders. I always just thought of myself as a receptionist who was really limited as to what I could do, haha. I guess I actually do a lot and it makes a difference. That makes me feel good :)

ALSO, I just found out there was an extra seat on the van and my best friend meagan is going to come to Mexico with us as well!!! =) I am so overly excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you!! I'm excited too about what God's going to do through u while you're in Mexico.
What an awesome opportunity He's given you!!

leah @maritalbless said...

Always good to feel appreciated - you have an impact!

Have fun in Mexico and keep your heart open.

Jessica said...

Amber, have a wonderful time! I hope and pray that you get to witness many of God's wonderful works while you're there. Can't wait to read about it!