Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm home!

I got home from Mexico today! It was amazing! I am so happy to be home though. It was the most challenging missions trip I've ever been on but it was also incredible and I am so glad that I went! Last minute there was room for my best friend to go, so meagan and allison went as well as a rather large group of amazing people. We had a wonderful time despite the little challenges we had to overcome. I kind of feel like a different person. I'll write more about it later and post pictures, there is just so much!!

Thanks for your prayers!!

-amber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back home!!!
I prayed for you while you were away, I know God did amazing things while you were there..
Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!